We are committed to protecting your information and privacy. If you have any questions or concerns with regards to your personal information, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
We take privacy seriously and seek to explain it in the clearest way possible around what information we collect, how we use it and your rights in relation to it. Please take time to read it carefully. If you disagree with any terms, please discontinue your use of Metrixs Services.
2. Changes to this Policy or your personal information
We review our policies regularly and it is your responsibility to check and determine whether you still agree to comply. If you do not agree to any changes then you must immediately stop using Metrixs Services. In the event of significant changes to policy Metrixs will use its reasonable endeavours to inform you of such changes in advance in writing.
3. About us
Metrixs Services are owned and operated by Metrixs Global Limited (trading as “Metrixs”), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 13044423 and whose registered office is 1-2 Charterhouse Mews London EC1M 6BB (Metrixs/we/us/our). Metrixs is the controller (also known as a data controller) of, and is responsible for any information. The term “you” refers to the user wishing to access and/or use the Metrixs Services.
The Metrixs Platform provides a platform which allows users to submit content, specifically images and videos which we analyse to predict their future behaviour.
4. Information we may collect about you
4.1 Information that you disclose to us
In Short: We collect information that you provide to us such as your biometrics generated from video content.
(a) Where and how we collect information
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when using Metrixs Services.
In cases where you give us information on behalf of another individual, such as when putting that individual forward as your emergency/alternate contact or referee or next of kin, or by acting as that individual’s emergency/alternate contact, referee or next of kin, in providing that information to us you are confirming that you have sought and obtained from that individual permission to:
· Consent on their behalf to the processing of their data;
· Receive on their behalf any data protection notices; and
· If relevant, consent to the transfer of their data abroad,
and you shall indemnify us and hold us harmless against any claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs) and expenses (including taxation), in each case of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with your failure to obtain these permissions.
More particularly, the information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make and the products and features you use. For example:
· We collect information via our website, mobile applications and other technical systems when you are using our services.
· We collect information when you use our website or mobile applications to contact us, request information online, report an issue, provide feedback or enter a live chat.
(b) The types of information we may collect
When you use the Metrixs Services and/or when you otherwise deal with us, we may collect the following information about you (the Information):
– Usage Data, which includes Information about how you use the Metrixs Services. Primarily this includes your biometrics provided by recording a video. We may also analyse your browsing patterns for example clicks you make on a page.
(c) The types of personal information we specifically do not collect
When you use Metrixs Services and/or when you otherwise deal with us, it is important that we do not collect the following information about you (the Uncollected Information):
– Contact or financial data. You will remain anonymised and we will not be able to contact you after your data submission.
4.2 Information from third parties
Metrixs may receive information about you from other sources, which we will add to the information we already hold in order to help us provide and improve Metrixs Services.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some Information – such as IP addresses and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you use the Metrixs Platform.
We automatically collect certain Information when you visit, use or navigate the Metrixs Platform. This Information does not reveal your specific identity but may include device and usage Information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics.
5. How do we use your Information?
We process your Information with your consent (Consent) for the purpose listed below:
· Data analysis, identifying usage and behavioural trends, determining the effectiveness of our questions to evaluate and improve Metrixs Services.
6. Will your Information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We will not share your information with third parties unless you have already given them permission or if required by law.
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous Information or insights based on such anonymous Information, to selected and pre-approved third parties for the delivery of Metrixs Services.
7. Is your Information transferred internationally?
We may transfer, store, and process your Information in countries other than the UK, but will take all reasonable steps to ensure it is protected. We will only share it with Metrixs team and pre-approved third parties in order to deliver Metrixs Services.
8. Third party websites
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any Information that you share with third party providers who placed you in contact with Metrixs Services.
We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this Policy.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to the Metrixs Platform. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly if you have any related questions.
9. For How long do we keep your Information?
We keep your Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required by law. When we have no ongoing Business Purpose to justify the processing of your Information, we will delete it.
10. How do we keep your Information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your Information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any Information we process. We store your data on secure servers and company data is stored on separate secure encrypted disks when not in use. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach.
11. Do we collect Information from minors?
In Short: We take steps to ensure that the Metrixs Services are only used by those over 16 years of age and we do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 16 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using Metrixs Services, you represent that you are at least 16 years of age. If we learn that Information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the relevant account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under 16 years of age, please contact us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Marketing and opting out
We do not use your data to contact you or market any products.
13. What are your privacy rights?
In Short: You have certain rights in respect of your Information.
You have certain rights in relation to the Information that we hold. Details of these rights and how to exercise them are set out below. To exercise or discuss any of your rights, please contact us via email@example.com .
· Right of Access. You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the Information that we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Where we have good reason, and where data protection law permits, we can refuse your request for a copy of your Information, or certain elements of the request. If we refuse your request or any element of it, we will provide you with our reason(s) for doing so.
· Right of Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that the Information we hold about you is erased (for example, if the Information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed or our processing of the Information is based only on your Consent and there are no other legal grounds on which we may process the Information).
· Right to Object to or Restrict Processing. In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your Information (for example, if we are processing your Information on the basis of our legitimate interests but there are no longer any compelling legitimate grounds to justify our processing overriding your rights and interests).
You may also have the right to restrict our use of your Information, for example during a period in which we are verifying the accuracy of your Information in circumstances where you have challenged the accuracy of that Information.
14. Contact us
We welcome your feedback and questions on this Policy. If you wish to contact us about this Policy or have any other questions, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://ico.org.uk/concerns). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.